Home Blogger Backgrounds News Pinky's Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Eight Years!

Has it really been that long?  Apparently, it has.  Well, now I'm here to tell you that I have a new design "business."  I mean is it a business?  Yes.  I guess it is.  Basically, I create and sell digital art for others to enjoy.  I also offer print on demand art (in case you don't want to worry about printing it yourself).  And for the designs that I do for fun or that are based on a tutorial/workshop, well, they have a special place also.  Where can you find all these amazing things?  At www.PsykoDesigns.com!  I am quite proud of it.  Well, there you go then.  My newest project.  Yes.  That is what we shall call it.  A project.

This is the part where I would normally say that I am going to update the design here but my job keeps me quite busy.  And any free time I have is dedicated to my family and Psyko Designs.  So... I won't make any promises.  But I shall try.  Okay.  That is all.

Stay weird people.  Stay weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment