Home Blogger Backgrounds News Pinky's Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to Pinky's Pages!

Last month I mentioned that we would be going through a few changes. Well just in case you missed it Creative Muse Designs has become Pinky's Pages! As for the image hosting, I will be leaving the backgrounds I currently have where they are and all new backgrounds will be hosted on a different server. I am sad to say that The Paper Studio has not replied to my request to create a background collection based off of their So-So-Sweet collection. To play it safe I will not be creating this collection of backgrounds. That's ok because I have so many things floating around in my mind it's hard to figure out where to start. I will have a new collection up within the next couple of weeks. It would be sooner but I still have a family to take care of and school work to do ;-) Oh and I am still working on that "fun little project" I talked about before. Hopefully I will have more information on it by August.

No comments:

Post a Comment