Home Blogger Backgrounds News Pinky's Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Future Changes

I will be making a few changes to CMD within the next couple of months:

1) Name change - I have already decided on the new name but will wait until I have purchased the domain to reveal it.
2) Background hosting - Right now I use PhotoBucket to host all my designs but fear that I will reach my limit causing the images to be blocked and a PhotoBucket message to be displayed. Once I get my domain set up I will start hosting the images with whichever company I decide to go with.
3) So-So-Sweet Collection - I am working on a new collection of backgrounds which are basically scanned images of the So-So-Sweet Paper Pack from The Paper Studio. I in no way will be taking credit for creating the actual images but I will be putting them together to make cute backgrounds. This, of course, will be pending - I will be asking the company if it is ok for me to do this. Since I don't charge for these backgrounds I don't see a problem but you never know.

There is also a fun little project I am going to start working on and I hope to have that up and running within the next six months. It sounds long - I know. But if all goes well it will be well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment